A big decision about Summer School 2021
As you can imagine we have been very concerned yet again by Covid and the probable situation for later in the year. We think the uncertainty, especially of the rules about social distancing and those of our venue, make it impossible to be sure that Summer School will be viable for this summer. Accordingly, we are moving the whole of this year’s programme to 2022.
This is all so disappointing and we hope you understand that it has been a very difficult decision to make. We have already contacted everyone with a booking for this year and offered the chance to transfer. We want to be fair, so we will contact those on current waiting lists if there are spaces.
The updated programme and any additional classes will be announced at the end of April. We will, of course, hold the current class prices. To make sure you get all our updates, please sign up for our newsletters.
We can’t thank you enough for how supportive you have been over the last year, and hope that you will stay patient for a little longer.